We would LOVE to have you on one of our 4 teams!
Come to team placement day on Thursday, June 26, 2014 from 4:00-6:00 pm. The cost is $5. Or, call 801-776-4313 for a private evaluation.
Show-Time Dance Team
- Current team members can visit the Performance Team Page for notes and information on their classes, performances, competition and team fees.
The Show-Time Dancers are a Beginning – Intermediate Dance Team. We recommend this class for dancers with at least 1 year of dance experience for younger ages and 2-3 years of dance experience for the older age groups. Here is a breakdown of the different Show-Time groups:
- Showtime Minis – for ages 6-10. This class meets twice a week for 1 hour.
- Showtime Minis Elite – for ages 6-10. For the more serious dancer. This class meets twice a week for 1 hour for dance technique and is also required to take a level-appropriate Tumbling for Dancers class.
- Showtime Juniors – for ages 8+. This class meets twice a week for 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Showtime Junior Elite – for ages 8+. For the more serious dancer. This class meets twice a week for 1 hour 30 minutes for dance technique and is also required to take a level-appropriate Tumbling for Dancers class.
Team members will receive well-rounded technique instruction in jazz, ballet and modern dance. Dancers on this team are dedicated to improving themselves, their team, and preparing for future Jr. High and High School Teams. Attendance at Team placement day or placement by a staff member is required. Please contact us to set up an evaluation day for your student.
Show-Time members will perform at a Christmas Festival, a Syracuse High Basketball game and 2-3 competitions in addition to our end-of-year recital. More information about the recital can be found on the “recital information” page of our website.
What to Wear: Show-time team members are required to wear a form-fitting tank top or T-shirt with leggings, tights, shorts or jazz pants. Show-time minis should also purchase black leather jazz shoes. Show-time Juniors should wear nude-colored foot undies (rhinestones are okay) as we practice a variety of dance genres.