- Tuition is due by the 15th of each month.
- After the 15th of each month, a $15.00 late fee is due.
- Tuition is charged by the month regardless of how many classes there are in a month.
- Adjustments and refunds are not offered missed classes or Holidays. We observe the same major Holidays as the Davis County School District. To see our “No Class” Days check the Calendar page. We average 4 classes per month during the dance year (Sept – June). If you would like to make up a class due to an illness or absence, please contact us to schedule a make up time.
- If students miss 4 classes in a row without prior notice, they will be dropped from the class.
- Account must be PAID IN FULL including tuition in order to pick up recital costumes.
- Please wear proper dancewear to class.
- No Food or Drink in studio areas. Food may be eaten in the waiting areas and near the vending machine. Water bottle are okay.
- Please pick up & drop off your students on time. Call the office if you are going to be very late.
- We are unable to supervise students who are not in class, please don’t send friends or siblings.
- Parents and family may stay to watch classes in designated waiting areas. If parents or siblings are distracting the teacher or students in any way, they will be asked to leave.
What Makes us Different
- Baryshnikov –
He is widely considered the greatest dancer that ever lived and this was his mantra
“I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to to dance better than myself.”
2. We’re Here to Help –
Our ultimate goal at SDA is to help your kids improve in whatever we can. We strive to give correction in the most positive way possible.
“A coach is someone who can give correction without causing resentment.” – John Wooden
3. Our bodies are great!
We will not criticize or make your children feel ashamed of their bodies.
4. Performing! (is fun)
We believe that performing and the creative process (not a trophy) is the ultimate reward for our hard work.
“A flower doesn’t think of competing with the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
5. “All Things in Moderation”
Dance does not need to be all or nothing. Our studio offers options for students to progress without breaking-the-bank or burning them out.
A dance studio is only as good as its teachers. We believe that investing in teachers with experience and/or higher education benefits everyone.
7. “The body says what words cannot” – Martha Graham
‘8. We never stop learning!
This applies to students, parents and teachers.
9. Watch your children grow.
While some studios restrict your ability to view your children, we believe that parents should know what your child is learning.
10. We are all different, and that is OKAY.
We all learn and teach differently. We strive to find the best approach or class for your child. Ask our staff for the best fit for your child’s unique personality.