We are very selective when hiring staff members. The majority of our staff have experienced some form of college-level dance, cheer or tumbling instruction. We rarely allow teenagers to teach our classes unless they are subbing or assisting. Our goal is for your student to experience a positive, yet challenging, movement education.
WE ARE LOCATED IN SYRACUSE, UTAH (NOT SYRACUSE, NEW YORK)
- Nicole Curran – Children’s Dance, Jazz & Tumbling, Dance Co. Instructor (since 2003)
- Chelsea Bonney – Cheer, Tumbling Coach (since 2018)
- Shannon Watson – Senior Dance Company, Ballet and Jazz (since 2017))
- Madeline Doss – Hip Hop and tumbling coach (since 2021)
- Aubrey Stokes – Owner, dance and tumbling Instructor (since 2013)
- Aimee Martin – dance and tumbling (since 2021)
- Ella Curran – cheer, tumbling (since 2019)
- Keri Pittard – jazz, hip hop (since 2022)
- Bruce Pittard – hip hop
- Brynlee Sjostrom – cheer and tumbling (since 2020)
If you ever have a concern or questions, please contact us so we can help you.
About the Owner
Aubrey Stokes owned Clearfield’s, The Movement Academy (Dance Studio) from January 2009 until she acquired Syracuse Dance Academy in August of 2013. She has experienced many aspects of dance including studio life as a child, drill team in high school, the academic study of dance at Weber State University, teaching dance at various Utah studios, working with junior high and high school dance companies and then finally owning a studio of her own. She has loved being a studio owner for the last decade and hopes to continue for many more!