We are very selective when hiring staff members. The majority of our staff have experienced some form of college-level dance, cheer or tumbling instruction. We do not allow teenagers to teach our classes unless they are subbing or assisting. Our goal is for your student to experience a positive, yet challenging, movement education.
WE ARE LOCATED IN SYRACUSE, UTAH (NOT SYRACUSE, NEW YORK)
- Josie Patterson-Halford – Show-Time Dance, Jazz and Ballet Instruction (since 2013)
- Nicole Curran – Children’s Dance, Jazz & Tumbling Instructor (since 2003)
- Shae Reyes-Cairo – Cheer, Tumbling Instructor (since 2015)
- Quang Hoang – Boy’s Breakdance and Hip Hop (since 2013)
- Aubrey Harames – Owner and Dance Instructor (since 2013)
If you ever have a concern or questions, please contact us so we can help you.
About the Owner
Aubrey Harames owned Clearfield’s, The Movement Academy (Dance Studio) from January 2009 until she acquired Syracuse Dance Academy in August of 2013. She has experienced many aspects of dance including studio life as a child, drill team in high school, the academic study of dance at Weber State University, teaching dance at various Utah studios, working with junior high and high school dance companies and then finally owning a studio of her own. She is excited about what she has to offer the current and future students of Syracuse Dance Academy.